This year's event will feature four leaders from the Dalhousie community, including OFI's Chief Executive Officer and Scientific Director, Dr. Anya Waite.
Each participant represents a unique field in science, technology, mathematics and engineering (STEM).
This year's discussion will focus on advancing female leaders in STEM. There will also be an opportunity for the audience to engage with the guest panel during a question and answer period.
- Dr. Anya Waite, Associate Vice-President Research (Ocean) of Dalhousie University and Scientific Director and CEO of the Ocean Frontier Institute
- Dr. Sophia Stone, Professor, Department Chair, George S. Campbell Chair in Biology and Associate Dean, Graduate Studies and Global Relations
- Sreejata Chatterjee, Co-Founder at Leadshift and Product Lead at Foundry Intent
- Zana Choueiri, VP Construction, WM Fares Group
- Moderator: Sarah van den Heuvel (Faculty of Engineering)